- Parking & Alternative Transportation Services
- Parking and Fees
- Alternative Transportation
- Parking Enforcement
- FAQ and Tips
Shuttle Services Departmental Request
The university no longer provides shuttle services for departmental use.
Departments can contact SP+ Parking & Transportation, which currently operates the campus shuttle service for any shuttle needs.
Contact: Jason Bishop, Senior Facility Manager, SP+ Parking & Transportation
Step 1: Request a quote on letterhead from SP+ Parking & Transportation.
When requesting a quote provide the following details:
- Date range needed
- How many passengers
- Address of the destination
- Leave from campus, time (each day)
- Arrive at destination, time (each day)
- Depart from destination, time (each day)
- Return to campus, time (each day)
- If the request is for one day only, will the shuttle be needed during the day or can they drop off and return later for the return trip?
Step 2: If the quote is acceptable, contact Diego Campos in Procurement to generate a purchase order.