- Human Resources
- New Employees
- Employee Health Plans
- Tax Shelter Annuity Program 403(b) 401(k) 457
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs
- Miscellaneous Benefit Programs
- Leave Programs
- Flexible Spending
- Benefit Summaries
- Disability Insurance
- CSU Total Compensation Calculator
- Classification & Compensation
- Employment Opportunities
- HR Forms & Procedures
- Labor & Employee Relations
- CSUEB Policies
- HR Staff Directory
- HR Manager Assignments
- Training & Development
- PeopleSoft Business Process Guides
- Workers' Compensation
- Early Exit Program
- Title IX and Discrimination, Harassment & Retaliation
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential counseling and referral service designed to help employees and their eligible dependents resolve personal, work, or home life events.
Benefits eligible employees in all bargaining units are eligible for these services.
Broad Based Community Referrals
- Personalized research and referrals to a wide range of issues/concerns in the member’s daily life.
- Samples of issues/concerns: stress and depression, family matters, domestic violence, grief and loss, relationship problems, and education needs.
- Three (3) sessions per Incident at no copay (For you and any eligible dependents)
Legal Resource and Referral Service
- Members receive one-half hour (1/2 hour) free consultation with an attorney over the phone or in person.
- Legal library (forms/samples/information) may be offered to the member at no cost.
- Samples of legal issues: consumer protection, marital concerns, personal injury, child support, and contractual disputes.
- Members pay a reduced rate for services beyond the half-hour.
Child Care Referral Service
- Personalized search and referrals for assistance relating to child care services.
- Samples of services: prenatal preparation, day care, help with adoption, child safety, before/after school programs, and sick childcare alternatives.
Elder Care Referral Service
- Personalized search and referrals for assistance relating to caring for elderly family member or aging parents.
- Sample types of referrals include: in-home care givers, support groups, meal service, transportation services, retirement housing options, and long distance care assistance.
Financial Resource for Debt Management
- Assistance with personal finances such as debt management, debt reduction or elimination, and low interest credit cards.
- Are you finally ready to quit smoking? Do you need to drastically modify your lifestyle to maintain your good health? These resources can put you on the path to a healthy way of life.
- Sign in to LifeMatters to access the website by Empathia. Your password is: pioneers.
- You can call LifeMatters 24 hours a day at 1-800-367-7474
- This is a user-friendly, confidential services.