- F-1 Students
- New Students
- F-1 Status, Visa and Travel
- Maintaining Status
- Forms and Handouts
- Express Shipping Options
- Links and Resources
- J-1 Students and Scholars
- Video Gallery
- CIE staff
SEVIS Record Transfer
Transferring to Cal State East Bay
- Request a Transfer- Inform your current school that you have been accepted to Cal State East Bay. Most schools will ask you to complete a "Transfer Out Form" before your SEVIS record will be transferred by your current school to Cal State East Bay.
- Admission Letter- Provide your current school with a copy of your Cal State East Bay acceptance letter.
- Release Date- decide what your SEVIS record release date will be. Most often, this date will be the same as the end date of the last term you plan to attend or have attended your current institution.
School Codes- California State University, East Bay
Hayward Campus- SFR214F00137000
Oakland Campus- SFR214F00137001
Transferring from Cal State East Bay
- Admission- obtain an admission letter from the school you are transferring too
- Transfer Out Form- submit the Transfer Out Form to CIE, in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: some admitting schools may also have their own Transfer In form for CIE to sign
- Proof of Admission- attach a copy of your admission letter to the Transfer Out form request
- Transfer Date- CIE will electronically transfer your SEVIS record based on the date you indicated on the Transfer In form
OPT STEM students- make sure you submit the last OPT STEM participation report and evaluation page of the I-983